MSc. IT LPU Distance Education Course
Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc.IT) is a Programme designed to meet the needs of the market for expertise in Information Technology (IT). The Programme is intended to address the increasing demand in the work-place for IT professionals with a broad and sound knowledge of both technical and managerial skills. A master degree is granted to individuals who have undergone study demonstrating a mastery or high-order overview of a specific area.
- To equip postgraduate students with an integrated set of skills that will allow them to develop their professional careers in Information Technology.
- To equip students with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is necessary to enable them to understand the design of complex computer applications/science.
- The programme also prepares students to embrace future developments in the field and has a demonstrated professional relevance.
- The programme helps students to acquire the latest skills and build their future capabilities using world-class technology. At the end of this programme, a student will possess a strong foundation of computer systems and information technology.
- Dexterity in advanced programming languages; power to build sophisticated software for wide area of applications.
- Skills to work with higher end applications in internet technologies; also managerial ability to analyze, design, develop and to maintain software development.
Min. Duration 2 Years
Max. Duration 5 Years